Welcome, Milky Mama
Adjusting to life after baby can be a struggle for many of us. No matter the advice we get, the books we read, or the classes we take, it seems that no one is every truly prepared for what we face after our babies are born. Whether it is your first child or your fourteenth, the entire pregnancy and postpartum journey is a crazy roller coaster ride of joy, frustration, fear, celebration, pain, strength, feelings of being overwhelmed, and feelings of isolation.
Through pregnancy and lactation, our bodies are no longer just ours; we are responsible for growing, nurturing, comforting, and attending to a completely dependent baby. All our plans are up-ended with unexpected NICU stays, milk protein allergies, lip/tongue ties, pelvic floor dysfunction, or an ever fluctuating supply. And we do all of this while trying to recognize our new selves. Our new bodies. Our new reality.
Mamas that are Milk Made
Mamas that are Milk Made
please visit www.leanmomfitness.com to purchase
The Milk Made Macros™ program is designed to offer an economical alternative to custom breastfeeding macros and individualized coaching. With your 60+ page e-book, you will receive:
- A fully customize macronutrient target
- An introductory guide to macros
- Strategies for meal planning, while taking into considerations your unique lifestyle and dietary restrictions
- An overview on postpartum hormones and how it affects weight loss, lactation, emotions, and energy
- Recommendations for postpartum exercises and pelvic floor recovery
- Strategies to boost lactation and establish a routine for your breastfeeding goals
- A general guide on the recommended supplements to take while breastfeeding
- Sample recipes with macro breakdowns, including vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, and gluten-free
A note from Kristina:
I appreciate all of the patience and support you have provided as I have gone through the growing pains of creating this calculator. As a thank you and a show of gratitude, I have decided to provide all current members, as well as new members that sign up during this period of growth, unlimited use of the calculator to allow for re-calcs and revisions for every phase and change that occurs during your current breastfeeding journey. Thank you for trusting in me.
Thank you so much for your support!”
Please note that while this program serves as an alternative to coaching, it is not a substitution for coaching or lactation consulting. The program should be used for educational purposes only, and should not be considered to be medical advice, replace medical advice, nor be used to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, condition, illness, or injury. It is highly recommended that you receive full medical clearance by a licensed physician.